Personal loans, made simple.
Start paying off the past, or planning for the future today with rates starting from 9.9% (10.78% APR)*. Find out how much you may qualify for today.
We’re here for you.
Lendful is part of Peoples Trust Company, a federally regulated financial institution which has been providing financial services to Canadians for more than 35 years. Lendful is a trusted and reliable online consumer lending platform, specializing in helping responsible borrowers with good credit access lower rates, when compared to regular payday loan lenders.
Our revolutionary end-to-end process captures all required information through one speedy application.
Use our one step application now for quick approval, with funds in your account faster than ever before. Whether you are looking to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or take a dream vacation, Lendful is here to help.
- Rates starting at 9.9% (10.78% APR)*
- Loan amounts from $5,000 – $35,000
- 6 month to 5 year terms
- Flexible prepayment options with no penalties
- Apply for more money anytime during the lifetime of the loan
GET A QUOTE
Complete a 2 minute form to get your potential interest rate range.
Complete our new one-step** online application and receive a formal loan offer, with no impact to your credit score.
Review the offer sent to you in as little as 1 business day of completing your application. Digitally sign the final agreement.
Our commitment is to have your money to you within 1 business day of loan acceptance.
**Additional documentation is sometimes required.
- Credit Score of 600 (650 in QC and AB)
- Meet our loan servicing requirements
- Permanent Canadian resident
- Credit history of 3 years
- 19 years of age or older (18 years or older in Quebec)
* Lendful offers loan amounts from $5,000 to $35,000 with terms between 6 months to 5 years. Total APRs range from 10.78% to 22.48%, except for Quebec where APR cannot exceed 22% by law and would impact the highest interest rate available. APR (Annual Percentage Rate) means the cost of borrowing expressed as an annualized interest rate including any applicable fees such as service charges and administration fees. The Lendful APR is calculated using the interest rate offered (based on credit approval), a 2% administration fee (deducted from the disbursement amount), the payment term selected (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly), compound interest, and the term of the loan (6 months to 5 years). If a payment is missed, a $50 NSF fee will apply and is not a factor in the APR. The APR will be provided to you as part of the loan approval process.